Saturday, September 27, 2008

Paris, day two and three. Paris; dia dos y tres

So we met some chilean in the Hostel, and one German girl and we all head out to Versailles, really good day we walk along the gardens and visit three palaces, one was Marie Antoniette, really cool I recomend the movie, I have not seen it myself, but I will.

Today we head to Montmatre, is the big churh that looks down Paris really coold neighborhood, is where all the artist come and paint, really mistic, colorfull.

Sorry but I really cannt write in this keyboard. I would right more soon

Isa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡Mmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!Ayer no me equivoqué, ... estás poniéndote flojita, o te entró la parte bohemia parisina???????
Bromas, ... Gracias por darte el tiempo de compartir con nosotros tus experiencias. Aprovecha y sólo remítete a dar luces de vida para saber que todo sigue bien. Besos Ive.-